Conversation Starters: Compassion vs. Expendability
Posted by Phil
Sanctity of Human Life Lesson; God values us, has a plan for us, is with us
How can you keep this conversation going at home? Try bouncing some of these questions around at the dinner table, as you’re driving your kids to school or an activity, or even while you’re shopping together:
• Have you ever done something that made one of your friends say they didn’t want to be your friend anymore? How did that make you feel?
• Do you know that God loves you no matter what? How does THAT make you feel?
• [If you have a pet] What are all the things we have to do to take care of our pet? Why do we do them?
• What are some ways God takes care of animals in nature? Do you know that people are much more important to God than animals are?
• Psalm 139:16 says, “All my days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began.” What does that tell you about your future? About how God cares for the unborn?