Conversation Starter: Center of My Life
Posted by Phil
Colossians 3:5-10,14-15,17-21; 4:5-6
Christ-centered character, home, and witness
How can you keep this conversation going at home? Try bouncing some of these questions around at the dinner table, as you’re driving your kids to school or an activity, or even while you’re shopping together:
• How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?
• How do you let Mommy and Daddy know you love them?
• What does it mean to obey your parents?
• When is it hardest for you to obey Mom or Dad?
• Why do you think God wants children to obey their parents?
• Who else should you obey besides Mom and Dad?
• Do you think parents are supposed to obey too? If so, whom?
• What do I do that exasperates you? (This question is only for the strong-hearted parent!)
• How can I be more encouraging to you?
• If you were a parent, how would you handle this specific situation that you and I have been dealing with?
Posted in Just For Parents | Tagged Camp Crestridge, Camp Ridgecrest, Conversation Starters, parent resourses, Parenting Teenagers, Ridgecrest Summer Camps, Talking to your kids