Conversation Starters: Center of My Belief
Posted on July 18, 2012 by Phil
fullness over emptiness; substance over shadows; relationship over rules
How can you keep this conversation going at home? Try bouncing some of these questions around at the dinner table, as you’re driving your kids to school or an activity, or even while you’re shopping together:
• Read a Bible story book together. Talk about the pictures. Point out words and letters. Why are you happy God gave us the Bible?
• What’s your favorite book? Why?
• Why is it important to know how to read?
• What is your favorite Bible story? Why is it important that we read the Bible?
• Why do you believe what you believe about Jesus?
• How would you respond to someone who thinks believing in Jesus Christ is wishful thinking? Where would you get your facts?